Always In Sync
The GCE-3’s built-in DSP processing takes the load off your computer, letting you dial in and record professional-sounding guitar tones with reduced latency.
Plug In. Jam Out.
The GCE-3 records to your computer via standard guitar input and USB-C. Perfect for practicing, the AUX input lets you play external backing tracks directly to your headphones while only recording your guitar to your computer. And for monitoring, the GCE-3 offers dedicated headphone volume control.
Guitar Lab Software
With the ZOOM Guitar Lab app for Mac/Windows, you have access to Zoom’s huge library of amp models, artist effects and patches available for renowned Zoom’s G-series. The GCE-3 in fact can emulate on your Mac/PC the circuit of Zoom’s popular multi effects processors such as G5n, G3Xn, and even B3n for bass sounds effects. It’s a one-stop shop for effects collection and management!
For convenience, the Clipboard function memorizes up to four effects with custom parameters, so you can copy and paste them onto other patches.
Patches & Effects
The NEWS section keeps your sound fresh with a steady stream of new downloadable patches, and the EFFECTS tab houses an ever-growing list of classic and boutique effects.
Free Cubase Download
The GCE-3 comes with a free license for Steinberg’s Cubase LE music production software, so you can record, mix and master your tracks.
Endless Effects in Your Pocket.
- Instantly access dozens of high-quality effects, including distortion, overdrive, EQ, compression, delay, reverb, flanger, phaser and chorus
- Free download of ZOOM Guitar Lab Mac/Windows software for creating, editing and managing patches
- USB-C port for connection to computer
- Built-In DSP processing for circuit simulation of G5n, G3n, G3Xn, Ben, G1 FOUR, G1X FOUR, B1 FOUR, B1X FOUR.
- Input jack accepts standard guitar cable
- Auxiliary stereo input jack for connection of smartphones and music players
- Stereo headphone output with volume control
What’s in the Box
Here's what comes included with the GCE-3:
- ZOOM GCE-3 Guitar Lab Circuit Emulator
- Steinberg Cubase LE license
- Non-slip pad
- USB cable (type A to C)
- Operation manual
- Sampling frequency: 44.1 kHz
- A/D conversion: 24-bit 128× oversampling
- D/A conversion: 24-bit 128× oversampling
- Signal processing: 32-bit
- Standard mono phone jack
- Rated input level: −20 dBu
- Input impedance (line): 470 kΩ
- Stereo mini jack
- Rated input level: −10 dBu
- Input impedance (line): 1 kΩ
- Stereo mini jack
- Maximum output level:
- Headphones 15 mW + 15 mW (typ. 32Ω load)
- Input S/N: 120 dB (typ)
- Noise floor (residual noise): −96 dBu (typ)
- Connector: USB Type-C
- USB 2.0
- USB bus power (Type-C)/5V DC power supply (Micro-B)
- External dimensions: 80 mm (D) × 106 mm (W) × 29 mm (H)
- Weight: 90 g
*Note: 0 dBu = 0.775 V
- Additional Information
Condition New Manufacturer Zoom Model GCE3 Weight (kg) No Weight (lbs) No EAN 4515260020430 UPC 4515260020430