The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
Your choice regarding cookies on this site
Lazy J Amplifiers are now available to try exclusively at Coda Music.
Coda Music is proud to announce we are now partnered up with Jesse Hoff of Lazy J Amplifiers, enabling you to come to our guitar store in Stevenage and try these amazing amps. We have a fully loaded J10 and a fully loaded J5 in the shop, ready to demo. After playing one, should you wish to place an order, we require a 15% deposit and this gets you in the queue for one of these fantastic amplifiers. When your order is ready (approximately 6 months lead time) the remaining balance (85%) is payable to Lazy J who will supply the amplifier directly to you.