Premium tone from Seymour Duncan!
Seymour Duncan's SFX-11 Twin Tube Blue performs double-duty as a high-quality guitar preamp and stellar tube-driven overdrive voiced for blues-influenced music. The Twin Tube Blue uses a duet of premium, mil-spec, subminiature, USA-made Phillips-Sylvania 6111 dual triode tubes, and generates a tone that's great for modern blues, Chicago blues, Texas blues, and classic rock. The key to the SFX-11's great sound is its ability to run high-plate voltage, allowing the tubes to really cook, creating searing blues tones. Take your tone to new sonic heights with the SFX-11 Twin Tube Blue.
So how does it sound? One word: Smokin'! The perfect choice for any kind of blues, the SFX-11 Twin Tube Blue is perfect for shredding. Plug in your guitar (with Duncan pickups, of course!) and tap into the perfect blues tone. Like the Twin Tube Classic and Twin Tube Mayhem, the Twin Tube Blue is a high-quality, two-channel, guitar preamp. But, unlike its Twin Tube brethren, it features a duet of premium, mil-spec, subminiature, USA-made Phillips-Sylvania 6111 dual triode tubes. These tubes are voiced similar to a familiar 12AU7.
Seymour Duncan SFX-11 Twin Tube Blue Features at a Glance:
- Gain: Before level compensation: Rhythm channel: 66dB, Lead channel: 88dB; After level compensation: Rhythm channel: 53dB, Lead channel: 74dB
- Nominal output level: Rhythm channel 0.3 Vrms (-8dBu); Lead channel: 1.2 Vrms (+4dBu)
- Max. output level before clipping: 3 Vrms (+12dBu)
- THD @ 1 Volt RMS output - 1.6%
- Harmonic spectrum @ 1 V out - predominantly 2nd harmonic
- Noise @ output: Rhythm channel: < 3 mV (< 3 dB hum content); Lead channel: < 20 mV (< 3 dB hum content)
- Dimensions: 7.50 X 6.62 X 1.96 in.
- Weight: 3.15 lbs.
- Additional Information
Condition Used Manufacturer Seymour Duncan Model SFX11 Weight (kg) No Weight (lbs) No EAN No UPC No