Four Meter Display Modes
The Pitchblack features four different meter display modes to choose from, with regular, strobe, half-strobe, and mirror modes. While regular offers the standard tuning experience, strobe and half strobe provide a direction and speed meter movement for easy visualisation. Also when using stobe mode, the pedal allows ultra-high-precision tuning with ±0.1 cent accuracy. In mirror mode, two LED’s move from left and right towards the centre as you tune.
True Bypass Output
The Korg tuner mutes the input signal for silent tuning, and when you’re not tuning the input is passed directly to the output jack without being affected by any circuitry. This means that no matter where in your chain you place the Pitchblack, the signal will pass straight though without going through the internal buffer amp, ensuring that the sounds you've created using your effects will not be coloured in any way.
Features Parallel Connection for Powering Other Pedals
If a separately sold AC adaptor is used, the DC OUT jack can supply power to another effect unit. Since a dedicated power supply circuit is provided for DC OUT, it can provide stable and noiseless 9V 200 mA power.
Completely Eliminated Unwanted Noise
Providing a stable environment for players, the Pitchblack Advance features a special circuit to suppress any unwanted noise that may occur from interference between pedals using the same power supply. This results in completely eliminating the unwanted noise and providing a quite operation.
An Extremely Long Battery Life
With eight years of experimentation with the Pitchblack series, the Advanced tuner has brought its high efficiency and long life design to a higher pinnacle. Achieving ultra-long-life operation, the pedal can last approximately 30 hours on zinc-carbon batteries and approximately 60 hours on alkaline batteries.
- Cutting-edge design, with a superbly visible display
- Ultra-high tuning accuracy of +/- 0.1 cents
- 4 different meter display modes to choose from
- True bypass offers transparent usage when switched off
- DC out allows parallel connection for powering other pedals
- Completely eliminates any unwanted noise that may occur from power supplies
- Achieves up to 60 hours of battery life on alkaline batteries and 30 hours on zinc-carbon batteries
- Scale: 12 Note Equal Temperament
- Detection Range: E0 (20.60 Hz) – C8 (4186 Hz)
- Calibration Range: A4 = 436 – 445 Hz (1 Hz Steps)
- Detection Accuracy: +/- 0.1 Cent
- Input Impedance: 1 M-Ohm (Tuner On)
- Display Modes: Regular, Strobe, Half-Strobe, Mirror
- Connectors: INPUT (Mono 1/4” Jack), BYPASS (Mono 1/4” Jack), DC 9V IN, DC 9V OUT
- Accessories: AC Adaptor (9V)
- Power Supply: 1 x 9V Type Battery (6F22/6LR61) or AC Adaptor (9V)
- Battery Life (Approx.):
- 60 Hours (6LR61, A4 Continuous Input, Tuner On, Display Mode: Regular Mode)
- 30 Hours (6F22, A4 Continuous Input, Tuner On, Display Mode: Regular Mode)
- Current Consumption: Maximum 20 mA
- Width: 68mm (2.68”)
- Depth: 111mm (4.37”)
- Height: 47mm (1.85”)
- Weight (Including Battery): 257g (9.07 oz.)
- Additional Information
Condition New Manufacturer Korg Model PB-AD Weight (kg) No Weight (lbs) No EAN 04959112159112 UPC 04959112159112