Coda Music is pleased to offer you a range of finance packages via V12 Retail Finance. The perfect solution to own the guitar, amp or effects unit of your dreams, you can even add accessories to your agreement!
See below for more information or do not hesitate to contact a member of Coda Music at either of our stores for more information.
V12 Retail Finance is a specialist provider of Retail Point of Sale Credit, providing finance to customers through an easy to use online, paperless processing system. The V12 System works across all channels, whether Mail Order, In-Store or Online, offering support across a variety of sales routes, allowing you to choose the finance options best suited to you.
Am I eligible for finance?
To apply for finance you must be:
- At least 18 years of age.
- A permanent UK resident.
- In regular employment (minimum of 16 hours per week) including self-employment, or in permanent residence with your spouse/partner who is in regular employment.
- In receipt of a pension if you are retired.
- Able to confirm sufficient income if you are registered disabled.
How much can I borrow?
Finance is available on orders from £390 to £15,000 (Or £5000 on the Arts Council Take It Away Scheme)
What finance options are available?
We now offer a number of finance options, depending on the product you’re buying. If finance is available it will clearly state the options on the individual product pages.
9 Months 0% APR
12 Months 0% APR
18 Months 0% APR
24 Months 0% APR
12 Months 19.5% APR
24 Months 19.5% APR
36 Months 19.5% APR
Arts Council Take It Away 9 or 18 Months 0% APR
Arts Council Take It Away Under 18’s 9 or 18 Months 0% APR
Select a longer finance term and pay a larger deposit to lower the monthly repayments.
Is a deposit required?
Yes, we require a minimum 10% deposit. Increase this to lower the finance amount and your monthly repayments.
How are my monthly payments made?
All monthly payments are paid by direct debit from your personal bank account. Typically the first payment will be due one month after the delivery of your goods, subsequent monthly payments will be due every month for the length of your agreement.
What type of goods can I buy on finance?
Most items on our website. Please remember that the minimum order value for finance is £390. (Minimum loan amount is £350, so an order of £390 with a 10% (£39) deposit would leave a loan of £351)
How Do I Apply?
There are three methods to complete a purchase with finance.
- Online - Simply add the items to your basket and process an order as normal, selecting finance at the checkout. You will then be re-directed to V12 secure site to complete your application. The process takes around 5-10 minutes and decisions are made very quickly. Applications are electronically signed, saving time and paperwork.
- In Store - Visit us in store where staff will be happy to take you through the application process and a decision is normally made instantly.
- Over the phone – Simply call either store and we can then either email you a link to complete the application at home or we can talk you through the agreement whilst you’re on the phone and then email you to sign the agreement at home.
What happens if my application is approved?
Finance is subject to status. Once approved you will be able to complete your V12 Credit Agreement and electronically sign the finance documents online. We will then process your order and notify you once dispatched.
What happens if my application is declined?
If your credit application is declined you will have the option to process the order with a different payment method (Credit Card, Debit Card, PayPal).
Can I Pay Off My Loan Early?
You can settle your loan agreement at any time. Simply contact V12 Retail Finance and they will calculate and send you your settlement figure. Your settlement figure and date are calculated in line with the Consumer Credit Act.